Services for women include:
- Outreach, screening and assessment of need
- Detoxification in a medically stable environment
- Substance abuse and mental health treatment
- Access to medical, dental and other physical services
- Education in early parenting and nurturing skills for mothers and partners
- Trauma services, including assessment and interventions for emotional, sexual and physical abuse
- Assistance in job search
- Safe housing for women and their children
- Pregnancy and labor support and early postpartum care
Services for newborns include:
- Development diagnostic assessments for social, emotional, cognitive and physical growth
- Access to pediatric care
Kids’ Success Center
Our *four-star rated Kids’ Success Center provides daycare and learning opportunities to the children of clients in treatment. Licensed by the Florida Department of Children and Families, the Center is open to children 12 years old or younger, including infants and newborns. Programs are designed to improve and nurture the children’s gross motor skills, fine motor skills, as well as their social, physical, and cognitive development.
The Center is open Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. with transportation to and from school provided for children ages 5 through 11. The Kids’ Success Center is also open to the children of patients undergoing outpatient treatment Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Center’s staff includes teachers certified by the Florida Department of Children and Families, and the Office of the Early Learning Coalition of Duval, to provide voluntary pre-kindergarten.
The Center also provides supervised visitation for mothers who do not have custody of their children. Our goal is to maintain the mother’s connection with the child while the mother completes treatment with the goal of reuniting mothers with their children.
*ranked by the Early Learning Coalition of Duval