Residential treatment provides continuous care to adolescents who live at the Boys Recovery Center or Girls Recovery Center. Youth will participate in 12 Step recovery programs, such as group and individual counseling sessions as well as in 12 Step meetings and activities. A youth’s length of stay at our Gateway facility depends upon his or her specific needs.
Our residential treatment services include:
- Duval County school program on campus
- Our education program is custom designed to meet your child’s academic needs.
- DCPS officials work directly with your child’s school prior to enrollment into the residential program and continuing through the process until your child is ready to return to school.
- This ensures no interruption in your child’s education while in treatment.
- 12 Step recovery model
- Individual and group therapy
- Family counseling
- Medication management
- Trauma counseling
- Access to community services
- Dual-diagnosis services
- Continuing care group therapy
If you’re not sure whether residential treatment is right for your adolescent, our counselors are available to help answer your questions by calling 904-387-4661, ext. 1320, Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Outpatient rehabilitation allows your adolescent to continue to live at home during drug or alcohol addiction treatment. Services are individualized to each youth.
We accept many insurance plans. Treatment for your child will be provided based on your ability to pay for services. Our staff will help you determine a solution for your family through a financial assessment. Visit here for more information on insurance.