COMMUNITY ENGAGEMNET AND FUND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
POSITION CONTROL NUMBER: 0000
LOCATION: STOCKTON STREET
555 STOCKTON STREET
JACKSONVILLE, FL 32204
WORK HOURS: FT/Exempt
The Community Engagement and Fund Development Manager is responsible for cultivating relationships with individual donors, stewarding current donors, corporate funders, sponsors and granting agencies. The incumbent will provide strategic planning with the Annual Fund work in conjunction with the Advancement Committee, CEO, and the Vice President of Development and Operations.
Must possess a Bachelor’s degree preferably in marketing, public relations or business. Minimum of 3 years development experience including cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of gifts, individual gifts managements, corporate solicitation and special events.
Must be able to pass a level II DCF background screening.
- Identifying and prioritizing gift prospects;
- Direct solicitation of gifts both private and corporate;
- Flavor sponsorship and table sales;
- Cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding donors;
- Managing Annual Appeal Fund;
- Tracking solicitors and managing gift solicitations;
- Researching and writing correspondence for the CEO and Vice President of Development and Operation;
- Demonstrated direct responsibility for raising funds for other non-profit organizations sensitive to or a passion for recovery;
- Personal qualities of integrity, compassion, positive “can-do attitude”, flexibility and the capacity to exercise discretion and work as part of a team;
- Able to establish and maintain positive working relationship with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goal of the organization;
- Understands ethical behavior and business practices and ensures that own behavior and is consistent with standards;
- Duties as assigned;