POSITION: MEDICAL RECORDS TECH
Gateway is proud to be a recognized leader in addiction treatment for adults and adolescents in the Northeast Florida region. Since 1978, Gateway has been committed to providing compassionate services to those lost in the despair of addiction.
Responsible for maintaining and scanning client records, auditing and analyzing for deficiencies. Will be responsible for release of information needed by counselors, clients and legal system. You should be able to multi-task, being very flexible while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ensure quality internal and external customer care and service
- Check in and scan client charts in the computer system.
- Analyze charts for deficiencies.
- Work with Administrative Assistants and CSR’s to keep track of the flow of charts.
- Fulfill all correspondence request in a timely manner.
- Keep track of all information released with an electronics log.
- Assist in the maintenance of the file room.
- Assist in answering telephones
- Keep records organized with appropriate safeguards in place.
- Will help in maintaining the Master Patient Index.
- Perform special projects and other Agency related assignments as requested.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma, 6 months experience working with Medical records
Gateway Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gateway Community Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.