Licensed Practical Nurse
In addition to our competitive pay, we also offer:
- Hiring Now!
- $2,000 Sign-on Bonus paid out over 6 months*
- Shift differential
- Start accruing Paid Time Off on first day of employment
- 403(b) – up to 3% matching after a year of employment
- Eligible for Benefits on the first of the month following 60 days
- Engaging work environment
- All shifts available
- Full-time and PRN positions available
Perform medical assessments and other medical duties as required. Ensure quality client care. May be scheduled to work in a variety of substance abuse treatment programs that provide services to adults and adolescents in a residential setting with staff who perform assessment, intervention, prevention, individual and group therapy in Detox.
- Ensure quality internal and external customer care and service.
- Initial Pass down log at the beginning of each shift.
- At the start of shift, check the daily assignment log.
- Responsible for ensuring the CNA’s are completing their daily duties.
- Provide drugs screens for walk in clients.
- Schedule appointments with outside physicians or clinics as needed.
- Provide coverage on unit as needed.
- Assist SAT staff with showers, making client beds, serving meals as needed.
- Answer telephone.
- Perform admission assessments.
- Determine client’s need for emergency medical assessment/treatment (referral to hospital) upon admission.
- Assist psychiatrist and other staff physicians as needed.
- Facility requires all staff to be “AWAKE” staff.
- Perform special projects and other Agency related assignments as requested.
- Must be able to successfully complete CPI, CPR, First Aid, AIDs and Direct Service training within 90 days employment
- Must abide by Agency’s Code of Ethics, Agency Standards, Policy and Procedures Manuals
- Must be able to successfully complete the agency’s internal driving test within the first two weeks of employment.
- Strict adherence to the Incident (Unusual Event) Reporting, timekeeping, and work attendance requirements.
- Must complete a minimum of 20 hours of job related training annually.
- Must practice universal precautions as part of regular job duties whenever applicable.
- Demonstrate proficiency in verbal de-escalation skills with juveniles and adults.
- Demonstrate proficiency in physical intervention techniques with juveniles and adults.
- Timely and regularly complete all required documentation, reports, and other Agency related paperwork.
- Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Ensure safe operating conditions within the area of responsibility.
- Ability to function as an effective team member.