POSITION CONTROL NUMBERS: 0000
DEPARTMENT: MAT Clinic
LOCATION: 555 Stockton Street
WORK HOURS: On Call As Needed
This professional position will require the incumbent to work directly with adult patients in an outpatient clinic setting who are in need of Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) to address their substance use disorder. The position requires that the incumbent complete medical assessments, administer VIVITROL, perform phlebotomy as needed, and see patients at their scheduled clinic visits. This position will require accurate medication administration and record keeping. This position requires someone with the ability to empathize and ensure quality patient care. The incumbent will assist the Physician’s/PA’s to provide appropriate care. This position requires someone who is able to respond to emergency situations in an appropriate manner. This position will require someone attentive with excellent observation and monitoring skills to observe patient behavior. The incumbent will need above average computer skills for accurate documentation in our electronic health record. This incumbent must have the ability to provide excellent customer service both internal and external. He/she must have excellent communication skills. This position is a PRN position and schedule will be dependent on clinic operating hours. Incumbent will be required to adhere to the strict incident reporting (Unusual Event) reporting, timekeeping and work attendance. This position will also require someone who can demonstrate proficiency in verbal de-escalation skills.
- Must have a current State of Florida LPN/RN License and able to work during posted clinic hours (M-F) and weekends as needed.
- Must have general medical knowledge, some knowledge of addictions and psychiatric disorders
- Must have excellent organizational skills, must be detailed oriented and have the ability to multi-tasked
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of the 12 step recovery process preferred
- Ability to bend, reach and stoop regularly during the 10 hour shift
- Bilingual a plus
- Must have own reliable transportation